Aerocrine-Fractional exhaled Nitric Oxide (FeNO) monitoring
Accurately assess and monitor airway inflammation
To date, over 18 million tests have been performed using a NIOX device, supporting clinicians to enhance the accuracy of diagnosis and better-personalized control.
Aerocrine provides a range of programs and connectivity solutions for use with NIOX MINO®(FeNO) . A fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO) breath testing monitor to measure airway inflammation and improve asthma management.To measure FeNO and aid in diagnosing asthma, in adults and children, as well as monitoring and managing asthma symptoms of patients. Aerocrine is continuously developing and documenting FeNO measurement as a valuable diagnostic tool in the management of airway disease.
NIOX VERO® is a non-invasive, simple and safe, and time-saving FeNO device which offers:
- Accurate FeNO results in a single measurement at the point of care
- FeNOresults in approximately ONE minute
- Routine FeNO monitoring to aid in treatment optimization
- The ability to evaluate an asthma patient’s response to anti-inflammatory therapy
- Provides an additional external display with a choice of three different animations
- Enables the device to be remotely controlled from the PC or tablet
- When you connect, the screen on your desktop replicates the screen on NIOX VERO
- Provides a service log which can be downloaded for Customer Support in case of troubleshooting