TAHAT-Blood and Fluid Warmer
Blood and Fluid Warmer. Prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
Maintaining set temperature during 24 h
Perform infusion therapy at low flow ratePrevention and treatment of hypothermia and pre-, intra- and postoperative negative aftereffects. Uses during blood transfusion, infusion of blood and plasma, the injection of nutrient solutions via a nasal or enteral probes infusion therapy.
Using in the surgical wards and intensive care units.
Blood and fluid warmer is used in:
- Infusion therapy for children and adults
- Blood transfusion
- Infusion of blood plasma
- Infusion of nutrient solutions through a nasal or enteral probes
- Efficient warming due to a special design and large contact surface of the heat exchanger
- Maintaining set temperature during 24 h
- Reliable line fixing in the heat exchanger
- Using standard infusion systems of any manufacturers
- Constant monitoring of all device functions
- Quick and easy mounting to the infusion stand