Bacterial Viral Filters
For effective infection control
Unlike barrier filters which trap expectorated matter whilst allowing viruses and bacteria to pass through, Vitalograph filters use an electrostatically charged material that traps expectorated matter plus bacteria and viruses for highly effective protection against cross contamination.
In addition to the hygiene benefits of using bacterial viral filters they also support productivity in pulmonary function testing by reducing the time spent cleaning and sterilising test equipment.
- Single use filters for effective filtration of bacteria, viruses and expectorated matter
- Suitable for inspiratory and expiratory spirometry testing
- Protects the subject against cross-infection
- Protects the spirometer against cross-contamination
- 99.99% cross-contamination efficiency
- Very low expiratory flow impedance
- Low effective dead space of 65ml
- Comfortable mouthpiece
- Efficient at high flow rates
- Attractively priced
- Date: August 27, 2020
- Category: Consumables, Respiratory