Complex for Warming Fluids and Solutions in Infusion Therapy (one external heat exchanger)
Complex for warming fluids and solutions in infusion therapy «AMPIRmini» with one external heat exchanger
Blood and Fluid Warmer. Prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
Maintaining set temperature during 24 h
Perform infusion therapy at low flow rate
Prevention and treatment of hypothermia and pre-, intra- and postoperative negative aftereffects. Uses during blood transfusion, infusion of blood and plasma, the injection of nutrient solutions via a nasal or enteral probes infusion therapy.
Using in the surgical wards and intensive care units.
Fluid Warmer consists of:
1) Control unit
- LED display of current warming temperature
- Separate control buttons
- Various operating modes: in Manual mode the temperature is controlled in the range from 34°С to 42°С. In Auto mode the heat exchanger output temperature is maintained at 36.6°С
- Sound and light warning, self-testing upon switching on and during operation
2) External heat exchanger
- One or two infusion systems can be placed in one heat exchanger at the same time
- It is placed in close proximity to the injection site, providing a minimum distance from the output of the heat exchanger to the patient
- Maximum flow rate up to 520 ml/h (two infusion lines in the heat exchanger) or 900 ml/h (one infusion line in the heat exchanger)
- Infusion lines of various diameters
- The device can be mounted on a stand with the diameter of 15-55 mm
- Secure non-slip mounting on a stand