Complex for Warming Fluids and Solutions in Infusion Therapy «AMPIRmini» Two external heat exchanger)
Blood and Fluid Warmer. Prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
Maintaining set temperature during 24 h
Perform infusion therapy at low flow rate
Prevention and treatment of hypothermia and pre-, intra- and postoperative negative aftereffects. Uses during blood transfusion, infusion of blood and plasma, the injection of nutrient solutions via a nasal or enteral probes infusion therapy.
Using in the surgical wards and intensive care units.
Fluid Warmer consists of:
1) Control unit
- LED display of current warming temperature
- Separate control buttons
- Various operating modes: in Manual mode the temperature is controlled in the range from 34°С to 42°С. In Auto mode the heat exchanger output temperature is maintained at 36.6°С
- Sound and light warning, self-testing upon switching on and during operation
2) Two external heat exchanger
- One or two infusion systems can be placed in one heat exchanger at the same time
- It is placed in close proximity to the injection site, providing a minimum distance from the output of the heat exchanger to the patient
- Maximum flow rate up to 520 ml/h (two infusion lines in the heat exchanger) or 900 ml/h (one infusion line in the heat exchanger)
- Infusion lines of various diameters
- The device can be mounted on a stand with the diameter of 15-55 mm
- Secure non-slip mounting on a stand
- Date: August 26, 2020
- Category: Blood Warmer, ICU / CRITICAL CARE, Warmer, Warming System