The only handheld, non-contact vein illumination device
– Helps in identifying patent veins for venipuncture
– Can be used to find valves and bifurcations
– Lightweight, fits in the palm of your hand
– Quickly converts from hand-held to hands-free
- Weight 9.7oz/275g
- Size 2”x 2.4”x 7.9” (5cm x 6cm x 20cm)
- Continuous Run Time Typically 3 hours
- Charge Time 2-5 hours
- Battery AccuVein BA400 Lithium Ion 3.6V, 3,100 mAh
The Leader in Vein Illumination
AccuVein is the global leader in vein illumination with thousands of facilities around the world using AccuVein’s award winning, portable vein illumination. AccuVein offers unparalleled RN led training and clinical education to help facilities receive the full benefits of vein illumination as a standard of care. AccuVein has developed “Spare-in-the-Air,” a world class support program to ensure that your clinicians always have access to vein illumination.
Vein Viewing System
In addition to the AccuVein vein illumination device, the following components are included in the vein viewing system:
- Battery (already installed)
- Charging cradle, universal power supply, and multinational adapter
- Easy to use. No calibration or adjustment necessary, ready for immediate use. Device can be held at any direction, and works at four or more inches from the skin’s surface.
- Small size. The AV400 fits in your hand and weighs less than 10 ounces.
- Rechargeable battery. No need to remove the battery or plug it into an electrical outlet during use. Simply place the device in the cradle for charging between uses.
- Movement tolerant. Because the AV400 shows the veins in real time, when operated properly, the device can accommodate patient movement.
- Viewing modes. In addition to the standard viewing option, the AV400 has an inverse mode which can enhance the visibility of small veins.
- Accuracy. Permanently aligned; center line accurate to less than the width of a human hair.
- Patient types. AccuVein’s vein illumination will work on a broad range of patients; including neonates, dark skinned, and obese patients.
- Medical grade design. The AV400 is non-contact and its medical grade design with no vents or openings allows for the device to simply be wiped clean. The device can also be bagged for use in isolation or operating rooms
- Date: July 28, 2020