Dräger Perseus® A500
Outstanding ventilator technology meets the latest approaches to ergonomics and system integration in one innovative anaesthesia machine, developed together with experts from all over the world to streamline your anaesthesia workflow.
- Operational Application : Highly-integratetd anesthesia plattform
- Patient categories : Adults, pediatrics, neonates
- Ventilator technology : Blower-Technology, Electronically-controlled TurboVent2
- Breathing gas warmer : Standard
- APL-Technology /Precise manual ventilaton : Dräger APL-Valve
- Low- and minimal flow setting support : Visual filling level of bag; Econometer; Low flow wizard; Vapor View; FiO2 prediction
- ✓ Man/Spon
- ✓ CPAP in Man/Spon
- ✓ Volume Controlled (VC)
- ✓ VC Synchronized + PS
- ✓ Pressure Controlled (PC)
- ✓ PC Synchronized + PS
- ✓ Pressure Support
- ✓ Volume Controlled AutoFlow
- ✓ APRV
- Vaporizers capability : up to 3
- Device self test : Timer-based fully automatic self test
- LOOPS (p/V-loop and flow/V-loop) : Yes
- Smart Pilot View : Yes
- Patient gas module : in/ex O2, N2O, CO2, Agent
The Perseus A500 lets you achieve high-quality ventilation for individualised ventilation strategies, always facilitating and supporting the patient’s spontaneous breathing. Lung recruitment functions provide manoeuvres to automate various operating sequences. You can adjust and individually control these at any time. Because of the optimised breathing system, changes in the gas concentration reach the patient more readily, especially during low- and minimal-flow anaesthesia.
The Perseus A500 has been awarded two major design prizes: the ‘iF Product Design Award 2013’ in the category of medicine / health + care, and the “Red Dot Design Award 2013: Best of the Best” in the category of life sciences and medicine. Both awards count among the most important international design competitions and not only rate design quality, but also aspects such as safety, ergonomics, functionality, degree of innovation and, not least, environmental compatibility.