Dräger Fabius® MRI
Increase the diagnostic capability of your MRI unit with the help of state-of-the-art ventilation in the Dräger Fabius® MRI anaesthesia system specially designed for use in MRI environments.
- Patient categories : Adults, pediatrics, neonates
- Fresh gas decoupling : ✓
- Ventilator technology : Electronically-controlled E-Vent
- APL-Technology /
- Precise manual ventilaton : Dräger APL-Valve
- Breathing gas warmer : Optional
- Low- and minimal flow setting support : Visual filling level of bag
- ✓ Volume Controlled (VC)
- ✓ VC Synchronized + PS
- ✓ Pressure Controlled (PC)
- ✓ Pressure Support
- Vaporizers capability : up to 2
- Device self test : Semi-automatic self test
- Patient gas module : in/ex O2, N2O, CO2, Agent (with Tesla M3)
The Fabius MRI gives you access to a broad range of ventilation modes – including volume, pressure, pressure support and SIMV/PS – providing a maximum level of respiratory care regardless of the patient acuity level.
The Fabius MRI has a compact breathing system, COSY 2.6 which can be mounted on the left or right hand side of the unit, depending on the room layout. Mounted on a short, 8” arm to provide positioning flexibility, it simplifies use in an often cramped MRI environment. The Fabius MRI also gives you the option of using the Dräger CLIC disposable soda lime absorber canister for an easy dust-free soda lime canister exchange.
The Fabius MRI is equipped with highly visible repeater LED optical alarms that alert caregivers in the central station to changing patient conditions.
Because it uses Dräger’s uniform user interface, Fabius MRI is quick and easy to learn. All relevant information is displayed on a single, high resolution LCD color screen (6.5 inch diagonal).